Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy baby=Happy Mommy & Daddy

We brought Lauer to a reflexologist on
Thursday to check him over since he was
in the breech "V" position for over 3 months
while I was pregnant and they also say that
C-sections are traumatic to baby's neck
tendons and muscles. So Maria worked on
him for almost 45 minutes and he just loved it.
He didn't fuss or cry barely at all, and you could
just see his muscles relaxing and his whole body
just realigning. He was actually cooing at points.
He even was
sweating at one
point from his muscles
releasing. Sure enough
she said some of his neck
muscles and his hip muscles
were out of whack and she showed
us stuff to do. She also said all
the "hicking" noises he makes is
probably from his diaphragm being
compressed in that position and did
some things to try and get it to expand
more.
What a difference we see in him from
just 1 visit!!!! He's waay more relaxed
and not as fussy (he's not really fussy anyway).
He's just overall happier too. I was sort of skeptical
at first but now I am a believer!!
After he was done Maria did me and ever since my
flare up started 8 weeks ago both my feet have been numb, even as she was working on
me they were. Well within like an hour of my appt. with her the numbness has almost
completely gone away and hasn't returned in one foot at all and it's been like that almost
2 whole days now. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not but I'll take it!! Needless
to say both Lauer and I have follow up appointments with her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment