Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poor little patient

I visited Nilla today at the vets. She's looking really
sick. Her belly is distended and she's really weak and
jaundiced. Her numbers (bloodwork) are still good but
she just looks so sick and tired. She did drink some water
while I was there and managed to lick away a couple of my
tears. She is just such a good sweet dog we don't want to lose
her. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better news. Please say
a little prayer for our princess.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Kim Loves you and sends her prayers. Tucker does too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor Nilla. We lost Butch way to early (6 years) so I am hoping and praying the same doesnt happen to her. I really hope they find out whats wrong soon. We're thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete