Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last day of work

Yesterday was my last day of
work at the hospital until June!!
I got in and the girls had all kinds of
signs and decorations up and the cutest
cake with little feet on it that I'd ever seen!!
There are even little footprints around the
edges.
All the signs said, "Good Luck Momma
Rota and Baby Ferg" and I had one patient
ask me what our baby's name "Ferg" was short for.
I guess we didn't think that people who don't know us
would think that we are naming our baby "Ferg", and
not realize it's our nickname for Jase and since we didn't
tell anyone the baby's name everyone just calls him "Baby
Ferg" or "LJ" for Little Jason.
It really meant so much to me that everyone made such a big fuss over our baby and made me realize how
lucky I am to have such great and caring friends at work who I love so much. ~(still pregnant and emotional) :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That cake is gorgeous and what a great group of people you work with :0) Ain't it nice to feel so loved?!

    ReplyDelete